Where is Planters Peanut Butter?The Best!

But where did it go? I can't find it within 100 miles of my home and still looking for it. Do I have to buy it on Amazon, REALLY, Amazon for peanut butter! What is this world coming to.

Please, bring back Planters Peanut Butter. The only one that lists 15% Magnesium on its ingredients, even though all the rest have it. Peanut butter is a staple at my house. It is un-American not to have peanut butter in your pantry at all times.

Where is Planters Peanut Butter? Where, oh where, has my favorite peanut butter gone? can't find it within 100 miles of my home and still looking for it. Do I have to buy it on Amazon, REALLY, Amazon for peanut butter!

What is this world coming to. Please, bring back Planters Peanut Butter. The only one that lists 15% Magnesium on its ingredients, even though all the rest have it. Peanut butter is a staple at my house.

It is un-American not to have peanut butter in your pantry at all times.

Where is Planters Peanut Butter?Where, oh where, has my favorite peanut butter gone?

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of planters peanut butter from Planters. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1 and wants Planters to have the product delivered.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Planters for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Planters?

Comments

Batson, Texas, United States #1246601

Planter's Peanut Butter is not even available on AMAZON....!

The only place I know a person can buy Planter's Peanut Butter is through a commercial food distributor: And, at that, you have to buy a dozen jars at a time.....!! Who eats that much Peanut Butter if they don't have 10 kids....!?!?

Chuck, Quartzsite, Az.

I agree.. Where did it go??