I have always associated the word "Planters" with real nuts -- peanuts and others.I got a product with this name (in my title) and it tastes pretty yucky.

So I finally read the ingredients and there are the culprits: several kinds of "soy protein." Yuck! OK, I could have read the ingredients before buying but never would have imagined Planters would masquerade soy protein and something nut-related.

Not only will I complain to them and of course never buy this product again (my policy with all products that sneak in soy protein without being upfront about it) but I have now lost my "faith" in this company name.Was it worth it, Planters???

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of planters nuts mixed. Planters needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned planters nuts mixed in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Planters.

Had an Experience with Planters?

Comments