During my break at work I decided to eat my planters pistachio's that I had bought at Walgreens pharmacy. I was so disappointed when I put one pistachio in my mouth and felt something weird I imidietly spit it out of my mouth when I saw it was a rotten and had a maggot ewwww. I was surprised because the bag was not expired.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Planters Pistachios
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My husband was drinking a monster and noticed a weird taste. After drinking about 1/2 he decided to pour it into a glass and found bugs (alive) swimming in..."
- "As a frequent and loyal customer I have found to have had a problem with Monster Energy Drinks. Last night I did my nightly workout routine. I got home and..."
- "to Progresso Soups, today i purchased this can of Progresso Traditional Chicken and Wild rice soup from the store i buy soup at weekly. i found this neon green plastic piece..."
- "I sold a golf club on Ebay. I shipped it to my customer in Houston Tx from Massachusetts. When the box arrived my customer opened it and the shaft was..."
- "I have Comcast for almost two years and I'm having the worst service I ever had .. ! I had the service guy coming over without resolving the problem.. Tv..."
- "Paint problems, 2 years in the sun and paint faded on top of nose of camper. I had campers with dark noses for 8 plus years and never had paint..."
- "After paying over $100 for a new pair of Nike Air Max, wearing them for less than 3 weeks, both left and right shoes delaminated at the rubber sole. What..."
- "I went to arco store #42755 carwash twice and my car came out dirty both times. The cashier refuse to give me a refund and told me that..."
- "This the 3rd times happened to. Always wrong items i am receiving. The first one wrong item i ordered 1 set of (6pcs)lagguage bag but its came to me different..."