To Whom it may concern

My Name is Mr Shelton Prince. I have been eating Planters Peanuts( Cashews)for as long as I can remember. However, today while shopping at Walmart, i decided instead of the normal choice, i decided to buy the Mixed Nuts, although it advertised 50% Less Peanuts, upon opening the can, it presented totally different than what's advertised. I am not asking for a refund,rather you eleviate the discrepancy as you feel would be appropriate.

Mr Shelton Prince.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of planters nuts mixed from Planters. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Planters to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Planters for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Planters?

Comments

New York, New York, United States #1341844

I call companies on the phone when a product is lousy and am always offered coupons for several free of their product line. If it's a case of never wanting to try again, request a refund ! I decided to do something about inferior products instead of just chalking it up as lost money - being refunded for poor quality food and other items adds up !