There has been a HUGE reduction in the number of pistachios in Planters Mixed Nuts.I have been buying Planters Mixed Nuts for over about a year, and they were a very good product.

They had a large percentage of higher-end nuts, mostly pistachios, cashews, and almonds.

I really enjoyed them until about 3 months ago, when they significantly reduced the number of pistachios in a can, probably in an effort to greatly lower costs. The percentage of pistachios probably went down from about 40% to less than 10%, and they were replaced mostly with additional almonds and pecans.

The problem is, when I pay over $7 for a can of nuts, I expect higher-end nuts!The product is ruined, and I don't plan to purchase any more.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of planters nuts mixed. Planters needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned planters nuts mixed in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Planters.

Had an Experience with Planters?

Comments