I just bought a bag of sweet and salty trail mix.When I bought it I was expecting to get a variety of ingredients.

I was very dissapointed when I began to eat my trail mix to find that I only had ONE yogurt covered raisin and 4 peanut M&M. I would like to at least have a handful of each among the peanuts, almonds, raisins and cranberries. There was not a very good mix of sweet or salty.

I hope that planters does something about this and fixes the problem.I am not one to seek out ways to complain about a product, but I feel that this was just too much to let slide.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of planters sweet and salty trail mix from Planters. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $5 and wants Planters to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Planters for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Planters?

Comments