Purchased 3# 8 ounce can of Planter's mixed nuts from Sam's club.Ate a few from top layer--no problems.
While filling up bowls to serve, noticed bluish material in center of the nuts. Pulled it out to find a nauseating paper/plastic/rag. Will be returning this can for refund from Sam's.
Want to know how this could happen with your quality controls?
Am including photo of the can of nuts & the receipt from Sam's club for verification.Code on can bottom: 05feb18gn05:00.
Don't know if I'll ever eat Planter's nuts again but would like a response from your company & an attempt at restitution for my inconveniences and nausea.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Finding a foreign object in the nuts
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Diet Pepsi cans exploded in refrigerator. So all things in the refrigerator were messed up. When our family heard that sound, it seemed like sound from gun shot. So I tried to..."
- "Donald Holmes 2713 Ave D (off hwy3) Dickinson, Texas 77539 firstname.lastname@example.org I buy some of the Chip Ahoy Chunky Chocolate Chip Cookie. When I opened the bag. I immediately noticed cookies missing and 2..."
- "My husband was drinking a monster and noticed a weird taste. After drinking about 1/2 he decided to pour it into a glass and found bugs (alive) swimming in..."
- "Found speaker boombox from Zapals. Good sound quality, soothing color with LED light, this Bluetooth speaker has not one, but two loudspeaker units built inside its body, providing you with..."
- "Bought a brand new generator tested it and the engine ran fine unfortunately I didn't think to check power output. When the latest storms hit my area I found the..."
- "When the quote representative/salesperson called, they proceeded to ask questions about my prospective purchase and still refused to give a comparative estimate of various plans! They claimed that I had..."
- "My mum bought LG Leon H345 at TMobile 82nd St Jackson Heights NY at brand new price. She did not check the phone because she bought it in good faith...."
- "TRUE FACTS: Since the beginning Origami Owl Fraudulently has sued and harassed companies/people in the USA and outside of the USA. These poor people could have had a fight if they..."
- "BEWARE!! DO NOT BUY THEIR GARBAGE!! This is is horrible fake, lying, sham of a company!! They steal copyrighted photos of other designer's clothing that is not theirs..."