Purchased 3# 8 ounce can of Planter's mixed nuts from Sam's club.Ate a few from top layer--no problems.
While filling up bowls to serve, noticed bluish material in center of the nuts. Pulled it out to find a nauseating paper/plastic/rag. Will be returning this can for refund from Sam's.
Want to know how this could happen with your quality controls?
Am including photo of the can of nuts & the receipt from Sam's club for verification.Code on can bottom: 05feb18gn05:00.
Don't know if I'll ever eat Planter's nuts again but would like a response from your company & an attempt at restitution for my inconveniences and nausea.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Finding a foreign object in the nuts
You May Also Like
- "Found a small yellow worm on one of the FROOT LOOPS after pouring it into my bowl. It was stuck to the cereal and looks like it must have dried..."
- "I bought a package out of the vending machine at work on December 1st, 2015. They had not yet expired, but would be by December 19th, 2015. I didn't look..."
- "I purchased the case (3 boxes, total of 18 packs) of Kellogg's PopTarts a couple of weeks ago and upon opening the individual packages noticed that the product was wet..."
- "There is so many things wrong with this fifth wheel bought New 2013, Heartland Silverado 37QB. just to name a few window's leak framework is terrible screws were not..."
- " i recently brought those jeans and as you can see they have a rip in them that i did not notice and the would not take them back even..."
- "I got a can of Great Value Chicken and Stars Condensed soup and there was a bone in it about an inch long. Trying to find a place to..."
- "Dear Sir I have been using all different types of your products for a long time now. However, today I had my worst experience with your Company. I bought Sally Hansen Ouch..."
- "Received a broken cup. For a week and half I have been trying to get ahold of company to either send a new cup or refund my money. ..."
- "While Cameron Taylor quotes great prices, he is the most unprofessional business owner I have EVER worked with. I hired him on July 31, 2016 to repair my garage floor,..."