Just bought a jar of Planters Dry Roasted peanuts,expire date of April 2018. They have a very bad smell coming from the jar.

This seems to be a recurring problem as it has happened in the past .planters sent me coupons and said this was caused by the store where I bought them----don't think so ! I don't like throwing out food but your product is disgusting,what gives ? Will you please correct the problem .

Don't blame the store for a fault of your processing ! Sometimes the jars are fine but more often than not they "stink" and I throw them out !

Review about: Planters Nuts Peanuts.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: stop producing "stinky " peanuts !.

I didn't like: Smelly nuts.

Comments

I agree Planters have lost there good taste. I use to love them.

The nuts are rancid and now there is a rubbery texture that cracks like plastic in my mouth. I am so disappointed.

I add salt and have to dr them. This is terrible.

Planters is so guilty of producing bad products....I’m thinking that the company is riding on past royals, and could care less about their consumers....at least, that is how it appears. I have, in the past, purchased a lot of Planters.....HOWEVER, I will NOT purchase from them again....UNTIL they straighten up and again produce great products.

Also, it would be customer friendly to give a bit of incentive as in reimbursement? Let’s see, where this company goes with that!